Cutaway view of the Cambridgeport Powder Magazine, prepared by Clark & Green Architecture/Design for the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
The image above is a rendering of what the Cambridge Magazine looked like when it was constructed in 1818. The rendering was done by historic building expert William Finch, who is working on the historic structure report for the powder magazine for Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, in partnership with the Cambridge Historical Commission and the Cambridgeport Neighborhood Association. Findings from the study will be presented in late April. For more information on the renovation project, visit: http://magazinebeach.wordpress.com/. Stay tuned!
Click on the image for more detail.